Thursday 14 August 2014

Chapter 3- My 1st audition .


            I remember that day very well infact each and every moment is very fresh..i wore my best top and jeans that day.Then we suddenly realized that i don't have any makeup stuff and we realised that not because we thought its necessary which ofcourse it is but because i had few blemishes on my face and i wasnt looking attractive enough.so we planned we will buy it on the way and apply it.Okay now the funny part is i saw my mom using lakme foundation and compact powder and lipstick so these are the only things i bought for myself in a mall went to the washroom and stood there wondering how to apply these as i have never used them before.Then i used my common sense and applied the foundation like a cream and dabbed some compact on it and wore little lipstick..i realised i was looking plastic and way fairer than my usual tone funny though but couldnt help as i knew no other way.My bf said i looked pretty and i believed without realising that ofcourse i look pretty to him anyways and in any situation.I was very confident that i would nail it.Reached the venue and met the concerned person.i was given a piece of paper with the dialouges on it.thankully there was a make-up man he did my touch up and gave me weired looks u know why right! then i was done with my lines and i enacted it infront of the camera i had no idea what to do so i was instructed i managed it after a few takes.now when i remember i think my audition was awful n my hindi was bad but that time i had no idea i thought i was pretty good as i finished my lines whatsoever and i was pretty sure i will get this role..over confidence or may be over optimism.lol..in the meantime my intelligent bf had a chat with the casting director and asked him to give us few contacts of agencies and coordinators as they are called who send u for various auditions and charge a comission of around 20-25%.Since i was destined to become an actor we got a list of some of the good coordinators contacts.And what else,started calling them and mailing them my so called then portfolio.
   rest later..the journey has just begun.stay hooked.cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment