Tuesday 12 August 2014

Chapter 1 - The Beginning of "how to become an actor"

                                I still remember the day,oh my God i was finally about to reach the city of my dreams i should have been scared right!! but no i wasn't at all,there was some kind of faith or optimism that i was holding on to..So,Its the day i finally landed in mumbai with my boyfriend..we reached dadar station and took a cab..let me tell u i infact we both had no idea about mumbai..u might be wondering what was in our mind..for the starter let me tell u we googled a bit n did our recee..like where to stay n we also worked part time in events before coming to mumbai n collected a sum of 15k!! thinking that would be a good start..anyways we reached dadar and took a cab to mira road..for people who don't know whats mira road its a suburb of mumbai where house rates and rent is comparatively low..so we googled few estate agents and reached there..all throughout the only feeling that occupied my mind was is it going to happen? i was nervous and happy at the same time..cause i am always happy to start new things..new things give me kick..i know i m a risktaker a big one otherwise which 19 year old has the guts to drop out of college n come to a completely new city with the dream of becoming a star without any knowledge or contacts..i managed to not only convince myself but also my boyfriend to participate in my journey..love can make u do things u know..so now we reach our desired estate agent location..and the taxi driver asked for his meter which was something around rs400 i don't remember exactly as it was long time back.since i got down from the cab i was completely lost and busy looking at the surroundings so was my bf..he gave away rs500 note and waited for the change but the driver was like u only gave me rs100 note and since we both were lost we were not sure n thought may be he is right..so we paid him again and he drove off..later when we calculated n cross checked with how much is left in the wallet we found out that just minutes before we have been cheated of rs500!!! 
                                   So,the first thing i learned from my first day in mumbai is however excited or nervous u are but u have to be alert 24/7..just fasten your seat belts cause the roller-coaster ride has just begun..pls wait for my next post..cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment